View Profile Dracojawn

28 Movie Reviews

That was... Amazing. I really like the idea of Nylocke's drama. The music is great, too. Especially the one playing during Kirb's confession thing. The remix at the credits was a nice touch, too.

Amazing job, man. Can't wait for more!

It was great, and made me cry. But, i swear. I've seen the comic version of this before. Here's the link.
http://chzbronies.files.wordpress.com /2011/10/my-little-pony-friendship-is -magic-brony-manly-tears.jpg

Beautiful!

Very, very, imaginative, Great music, 5/5, favorite, 10/10, facebook like,
And GREAT job. Looked like a very nice little boy. And the astronaut helping the boy made me feel good. This was a VERY GOOD submission, and it deserved it's score.
( 4.53 / 5.00. Actually, it deserves even more then THAT. )

12 Game Reviews

I don't get why I love this game so much

Also, what's the song on the world-map of The legend of yoshiegg? I like it. Really, could anyone tell me?

JonBro responds:

Bomberman 64 - Blue Resort :)

My little pony ( FiM )

PISS OFF MY LITTLE PONY IS SEXY!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( BTW Nutcase, are you a brony too? )

:*(

I didn't enjoy this because i am a brony and i like MLP: FiM. I hate MLP though.
But thanks for the medals!

13 Audio Reviews

Ah, i remember this stage. i always had fun riding the Yoshi's and biting the shit outta the enemies... i fuckin' love this game!

Love!

I absolutely love the song. And this remix, i liked. My favorite part was 00:47-01:00, because it reminded me of a game...

8-bit...?

Sounds like an 8-bit zelda temple. good job!

12 Art Reviews

Nicely drawn.

bad-ass...

I-I.. i don't know what to say......

whos etna?

some kinda demon-little girl? good work overall, i geuss.

HaimLZ responds:

Aparently a very popular Devil Girl from disgaea.

hey